Melton Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Melton?
Melton is a bustling regional centre located in the Melbourne metropolitan area, just 35 kilometres west of the city. It is home to a wealth of natural beauty, rich heritage, and fun-filled activities that attract visitors from all over the world.
Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around the region of Melton, Victoria.
1. Toolern Creek Nature Reserve - This 78-hectare nature reserve is a must-visit for nature lovers. Explore the tranquil walking trails, fishing spots, and picnic areas while watching native Australian flora and fauna. Address: Harkness Rd, Melton South VIC 3338.
2. Melton Waves Leisure Centre - Cool off in one of Victoria's biggest aquatic centres. Enjoy the thrilling water slides, a heated indoor pool, and various water sport activities for all age groups. Address: 2 Coburns Rd, Melton VIC 3337.
3. Bacchus Marsh Strawberries - Few moments are more enjoyable than picking sweet strawberries straight from the farm. Discover this family-owned strawberry farm, where you can pick your strawberries, enjoy light refreshments and bring back some souvenirs. Address: 1556 Ballan Rd, Elaine VIC 3334.
4. Woodlea Playground- If you're travelling with kids, don't miss this state-of-the-art playground. With its modern equipment, water play area, and adjoining parklands, this park will keep everyone entertained for hours. Address: Frontier Avenue, Off Leakes Road, Rockbank VIC 3335.
5. Goona Warra Vineyard - Journey through this historic and picturesque 1800s winery in Sunbury, situated a short drive from Melton. Sample fine wine, locally crafted produce, and learn about the fascinating history of this iconic location. Address: 790 Sunbury Rd, Sunbury VIC 3429.
6. Eynesbury Golf Club - Located in the peaceful countryside, this 18-hole championship course attracts golfers region-wide. With spectacular views, rolling hills and challenging greens, the course will test the skills of even the most seasoned golfers. Address: 487 Eynesbury Rd, Eynesbury VIC 3338.
7. Emu Bottom Homestead - This historic farm is one of Melton's oldest sites. You can explore the 179 years old bluestone homestead, with its beautifully maintained grounds and gardens. Enjoy the Country Market, with locally made crafts, fresh produce, and handmade cakes. Address: Homestead Rd, Sunbury VIC 3429.
8. The Hungry Peacock - Located in the heart of Tyabb, this trendy café features trendy menu items to match- from healthy breakfast bowls to indulgent burgers and fries. They also offer cooking classes and workshops. Address: 16 Mornington-Tyabb Rd, Tyabb VIC 3913.
9. Mount Macedon - This impressive mountain range offers breathtaking scenery and fresh mountain air. Enjoy a day of hiking, touring the Mount Macedon Estate gardens or exploring the iconic Memorial Cross. Address: Mount Macedon Rd, Macedon VIC 3440.
10. Organ Pipes National Park - Located in the heart of the Calder Freeway, this park is home to the impressive volcanic rock formation known as the Organ Pipes. Enjoy a picnic at the park or embark on a bushwalk to explore the local flora and fauna. Address: Calder Fwy, Keilor North VIC 3036.
Melton and its surrounding areas offer an eclectic mix of natural beauty, unique history, and modern attraction options for the perfect vacation. Don't miss these incredible destinations while visiting the region.
Melton Tourism Articles